Northern California Incorporation Attorney
Business Formation and More
Our clients can rest easy because they know that we have covered the fundamentals in any business transaction we handle. Because of our experience and attention to detail, we are able to anticipate and develop plans for dealing with things that commonly go wrong, instead of putting out fires after they start. Our ability to limit risks is why our business clients recommend our law offices to their friends and colleagues. They also appreciate our experience and reasonable hourly rates. To learn how we can help your company reach its goals, contact our San Jose business attorney at Lawrence R. Jensen, Attorney at Law.
Our business clients include:
Our Northern California incorporation attorneys offer full commercial legal services, from helping people start a small business to partnership dissolution and winding-down activities. Although our goal is to reduce the risk of litigation through careful attention to detail, sometimes disputes are unavoidable. Our experienced litigation lawyer represents clients' interests at trial, in arbitration, or in settlement negotiations.
- Selecting and forming a business entity, including LLC formation, S-corp formation, partnerships, C-corporation formation
- Real estate broker and contractor licensing
- Commercial leasing
- Employment contract counseling on matters such as confidentiality, non-compete, and non-solicitation contracts
- Shareholder agreement (buy-sell agreement) drafting or review
- Business to business contract drafting and review for agreements between purchasers and suppliers, distributors, or manufacturers
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Joint venture agreements
- Drafting of promissory notes
- Drafting and reviewing security agreements, or contracts between a lender and a borrower regarding the collateral for a loan
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Indemnification, or protection for individual directors, officers, and employees of a business against the liability and expense of lawsuits
- Securing intellectual property licenses
Contact our San Jose law offices for more information about our business law services. We make every effort to reduce the risk of expensive business disputes through careful preparation and attention to detail. When problems do arise, we represent our clients in litigation, arbitration, and at administrative hearings. Our goal is the success of your business.
A Northern California incorporation attorney serving businesses in the cities of San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Los Altos, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Fremont, Milpitas, Gilroy, Morgan Hill, Palo Alto, San Mateo, Redwood City, San Bruno, and Santa Cruz.
Santa Clara County • Santa Cruz County • Alameda County• San Mateo County
Lawrence R. Jensen,
Attorney at Law
95 S. Market St., Ste. 550
San Jose, CA 95113-2355